Friday, March 7, 2008

Draft 1

I was very confused about this essay. I didn't really know what was expected of me and how I was suppose to deliver it. I know understand some of the aspects of this paper and what is expected of me.

For my essay topic, I think I want to explore how human behavior gets us into certain situations. When I think of this topic I think of how the grandmother in "A Good Man is Hard to Find" got her whole family killed because she was persistent. She was persistent on them going to Tennessee, she was persistent on them going down the dirt road, which landed them in "The Misfit's" hands.

Another story that reminds me of this is "Once upon a time". In this story the Mother needed to feel secure. So she begged her husband to get this and get that to help her in her false sense of security. While they were doing that, they forgot about their son who was kept in like a prisoner. He fantasied about sleeping beauty and the world outside and then he ended up killing himself. So the parents didn't really keep harm away, they helped harm come into their home.

No comments: